Life changing! My Starbucks app has fast become my can’t live without app. Seriously, best invention ever.
No more waiting in long lines. I just put in my order before I hit the road. Using the trusty ‘prep time’ feature I arrive at the exact time my drink is ready. Then Viola! I pull up, walk past everyone line, pick up my drink and say a thank you! Off I go ahead of schedule.
Us ModWoman CEOs have a lot going on in life. I don’t know about you, but I’m balancing my career, time with my daughter, boyfriend, friends, pets, housecleaning, laundry, dishes, lawn care, paying bills, getting gas, staying fit, sleeping, remembering to drink water and take my vitamins, not forgetting to clean up dog poop in the back yard and remembering to bring the garbage down on Monday nights. I’m constantly forgetting to bring the garbage down.
Point being, there’s a lot of sh$& going on!
We need all the help we can get. It’s not easy balancing life. And the reality is life will just keep getting busier if you let it. So if you haven’t already, purge the guilt, start getting help, and take the little things that are getting in the way of your Wonder Woman super powers off your plate.
Hire the cleaning lady. Sign up for the lawn service. And get yourself a coffee app! Whatever you need, I guarantee there’s something out there that can help you.
Here are some of my favorite ModWoman CEO worthy apps and services… what are yours?
1. Lawn Service: I’m a single mom that doesn’t have time to prune my shrubs and edge my lawn. This is my number one service recommendation. I use Landcraft in Minneapolis. Amazing and woman owned!
2. Cleaning Service: Do I need to say more.
3. Clothes Rental: I rent my work clothes from Le Toté ($99 a month) and Rent the Runway ($150 a month). Love it! No more coordinating outfits or dry cleaning.
4. Coffee App: Starbucks, Caribou, etc. We all need a little boost and sometimes our favorite tea or coffee drink does the trick.
5. Grocery App: Order all your groceries with a push of a button between meetings and while at a soccer game! Instacart or Shipt are great options.
6. Trello: The ultimate list app…and its better than posted notes. You’ll stay organized and it’s unbelievably easy to use. You can even share your lists with others.
7. Takl: One of the most magical apps ever! Whatever chore you have around the house you can find the service on Takl.