Right now I’m sitting on a rock in Rocky Mountain National Park. And I’m reminded of how important it is to just stop and fuel my soul.
Today, it’s beautiful lakes, mountains and fat little chipmunks. Tomorrow, it may just be a coconut milk chai tea latte.
Everything feels better.
Take time, ModWoman. In the chaos of life, take time for you.
You’re here to make an impact on this big beautiful Earth, so take a moment to allow this big beautiful Earth make an impact on you.
- Take a walk in the rain
- Go for a hike in a nearby park
- Listen to your favorite song on a beach
- Go to the ocean
- Take a nap under a tree
- Wade your feet in a pond
- Lay on the grass and look at the clouds
- Eat a peach under the sun
- Splash around in a lake
- Burrow your toes under the Earth while drinking your favorite tea
Take time, ModWoman. The options are endless.